Mozayix may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this site, including the availability of any features of the site, at any time. Mozayix may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts of or the entire site without notice or liability.
Unless otherwise stated in these terms, the contents of this site, including, but not limited to, text, names, data, compilations, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, images, audio, video, code, methods, techniques, models and software (the Contents), are the property of Mozayix or its licensors/providers (Providers) and are protected by the patent, copyright, trademark and trade secret laws of the United States and/or other countries. All trademarks used or referred to in this website are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained in this site shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right to any copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary interest of Mozayix or any Third-Party Provider.
You understand that all listings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, audio or other materials (Content) posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Site are the sole responsibility of the person or organization from whom such Content originated. Mozayix does not claim ownership of user uploaded Content. You also understand that Mozayix does not control and is not responsible for Content made available through the Site, and that by using the Site, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading or otherwise objectionable. Furthermore, the Site and Content made available through the Site may contain links to other web sites that are completely independent of Mozayix. Mozayix makes no representation or warranty as the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained on such web site. Under no circumstances will Mozayix be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, linked or otherwise made available via the Site.
You understand and agree that any uploading or posting will be at your sole risk and Mozayix will not be responsible to you in any way. Further, Mozayix does not provide any warranty as to your use of third-party content or software that you obtain from the Site.
You are also fully responsible for any Content you post on the Site and to the consequences of any such Content. Although Mozayix does not claim ownership of Content that its users post, by posting Content to the Service, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Mozayix an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display and distribute said Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, said Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses through multiple tiers of the foregoing. You also understand and agree that Mozayix, in its sole discretion, may delete any Content for any reason.
You may not post ads for merchandise or services that are illegal where you live. If you see any suspicious or questionable content on the site, please use our ‘report fraud or abuse links to inform us about any problems. We may take technical and legal steps to remove the content and/or keep offending users off Mozayix.
Items that are specifically prohibited on the Mozayix Website:
- Alcoholic beverages and tobacco.
- Animals, plants and insects that are regulated or prohibited for sale under applicable laws.
- Blood, bodily fluids and body parts.
- Embargoed goods.
- Items designed to be used to commit a crime including not without limitation burglary tools, false identification and items used to manufacture illegal explosives or controlled substances.
- Material that infringes copyrights, trademarks or other third party rights.
- Misrepresentations and counterfeit or fraudulent items.
- Material that contains obscene material, child pornography or is harmful to minors.
- Prescription drugs, medical devices, controlled substances, illegal drugs, or drug paraphernalia.
- Nonprescription drugs that make false or misleading claims that might require FDA approval.
- Services or merchandise that promote hatred and violence against specific groups of people.
- Services that are illegal including without limitation prostitution.
- Stocks and other securities.
- Stolen goods or property with serial number removed or altered.
- Weapons (including but not limited to firearms, martial arts weapons, silencers, ammunition, disguised, or switchblade knives, BB guns, stun guns or tear gas) and weapons parts.
- Items containing hazardous substances or pesticides.
- Items that restrict transfer (such as tickets or coupons) and items you are not authorized to sell.
- Content that can intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law, including the Civil Rights Act of 1866, the Fair Housing Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.
Mozayix encourages the sharing of best practice concepts and ideas, many of which are expressed and developed using materials which may be found on or through the Mozayix Website. You must keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices that are part of this content when sharing Content with others and you may not use Content for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Mozayix.
Requests for such consent should be sent to:
2011 Crystal Drive, Suite 400
Arlington, VA 2202
Some or all Providers impose terms and conditions of use in addition to those set forth here. Your use of Contents from those Providers is further subject to those additional terms and conditions of use.
You agree to act responsibly and to treat other users with respect. Users also must not use the Site or the Service to harass or abuse other users. Individuals who have demonstrably harassed other individuals may be removed from the Service or blocked from the Site.
You agree not to post, email, and otherwise make available Content that:
- Is unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, bigoted, racially offensive, obscene or otherwise objectionable
- Advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items prohibited or restricted by applicable law
- Is harmful to minors or displays sexually explicit material of any kind
- Encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation
- Transmits or posts any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, spam, junk mail, chain letters, pyramid schemes, etc.
- Transmits or posts any content that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights
- Transmits or posts any viruses or material designed to disrupt, limit or destroy any functionality of any computer software or hardware of users, members or the Mozayix service
- Contains personally identifiable information about another member that is published without their express consent
- Has misleading email addresses or other manipulated identifiers to disguise its origin
- Is purposefully posted in an irrelevant category or city, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Mozayix’s infrastructure
DUE TO THE NUMBER OF SOURCES FROM WHICH THE CONTENTS ARE OBTAINED, AND THE INHERENT POTENTIAL HAZARDS OF ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION, THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES IN THE CONTENTS, AND ALTHOUGH THE CONTENTS HAVE BEEN OBTAINED FROM SOURCES BELIEVED TO BE RELIABLE, THEY ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. YOU AGREE THAT MOZAYIX, PROVIDERS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY, “CONTENT PROVIDERS”) CANNOT AND DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE CONTENTS. MOZAYIX AND CONTENT PROVIDERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES REGARDING ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ARISING FROM USAGE OR CUSTOM OR TRADE OR BY OPERATION OF LAW. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT MOZAYIX AND CONTENT PROVIDERS ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENTS.
YOU ALSO AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL MOZAYIX OR ANY CONTENT PROVIDER BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PARTY OR PERSON FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY EVENTS BEYOND THEIR CONTROL OR NEGLIGENCE IN PROCURING, COMPILING, OBTAINING, INTERPRETING, EDITING, WRITING, REPORTING OR DELIVERING ANY CONTENT. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, AND YOUR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENTS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
IN NO EVENT SHALL MOZAYIX OR ANY CONTENT PROVIDER BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY OR PERSON FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR OR THEIR DIRECT OR INDIRECT USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY OR PERSON IN RELIANCE UPON SUCH CONTENT OR FOR ANY TYPES OF DAMAGES (SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR INDIRECT DAMAGES), EVEN IF MOZAYIX OR CONTENT PROVIDERS KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE NOT TO RELY ON THIS SITE OR THE CONTENTS IN CAUSING OR EFFECTUATING AN EXECUTION OF ANY TRANSACTION.
MOZAYIX DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ITS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS’ SITES AND SERVERS OR E-MAIL SENT FROM MOZAYIX OR CONTENT PROVIDERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE CONTENTS WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR ERRORS.
You may participate in the Discussion Forum, use your Mozayix profile or Weblogs, or post a resume or job listing on the Job Posting Service, or use other services that may be offered on the Website. It is your responsibility to ensure that no portion of this content is illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights or otherwise injurious to third parties. Anyone posting such content agrees to indemnify and hold Mozayix harmless from all actual and incidental costs and fees associated with Mozayix’s defense of any claims arising from such content, including, but not limited to, all attorneys’ fees. Mozayix reserves the right to remove any offending content at its sole discretion.
Mozayix reserves the right to communicate with you periodically, via email, concerning industry relevant products and services. We hate spam as much as anyone. Anyone at any time can opt out of receiving communication from us.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username, and/or password. Sharing of accounts, usernames and passwords is strictly forbidden. You are responsible for damages resulting from all uses of your username, and/or password, whether actually or expressly authorized by you, unless access to your account username, and/or password was obtained through no fault or negligence of your own.
From time to time, Mozayix may deliver to you via e-mail a newsletter or other communications on issues that Mozayix believes may be of interest to you, all in compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act. If you have received such an e-mail communication from Mozayix and wish to opt-out of receiving further communications of that type, you may do so by following the opt-out procedure set forth in the e-mail.
You agree that Mozayix may, in its sole discretion, at any time terminate your access to the site and any account you may have in connection with the site.
Protecting the privacy of the children is especially important to us. For that reason, we do not collect or maintain information from those we actually know are under 13 years of age, and no part of Website is structured to attract anyone under 13 years of age.